Please Note... Cooking Classes will Start Up Again this Winter.
We are temporarily closed.
Unlike other cooking classes, Nourished Health Cooking School classes are based on whole foods, seasonal cooking that is gluten, dairy, soy, corn, shellfish, egg and refined sugar free with other allergens such as meats, grains, nuts, fruits and beans eliminated as needed based on the class and the attendees. This whole person, real foods approach to nutrition and cooking provides an alternative to the Standard American Diet, offering balance and basing dietary needs on bio-individuality. Unfortunately, food allergies and intolerances are rampant and increasing, but the quality and taste of your food should not suffer. These unique cooking classes for home cooks will teach you how to preserve the integrity of your ingredients, maximizing both nutrient content and flavor while learning how to avoid and replace ingredients that may be allergenic for you, your friends or family. Each class features organic, seasonal produce that is local when available with a focus on health-supportive preparation methods.
- Be introduced to new seasonal cooking ingredients and preparation methods in a casual, informative environment
- Participate in interactive demonstrations focused on specific menus
- Meet other food conscious individuals from your community!
- Learn tools to cook intuitively with a means to replace allergenic ingredients
- Leave each class with inspiration for cooking creative, healthy meals at home and for others
- Have fun!
"Top 10 Tips to Get Your Picky Eater to Eat Healthier!"
Please enter your information below and you will be immediately forwarded to a page where you can download and read the Report. We respect your privacy and will never sell, trade or give away the information you provide to us. We hate spam too! At any time, if you do not want information from us regarding healthy cooking, you can easily and quickly end your free subscription.